Demystifying Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Do you find SEO Confusing or Frustrating?
Business owners, marketing professionals and even web developers have a difficult time keeping up with SEO. Like you, they have lots of questions:
- Why are my competitors killing it with their rankings, while I can hardly be found?
- Is SEO the right solution for me based on the needs and stage of my business?
- Can I afford to dominate my market?
- Who can I trust to give me honest answers?
- How can I tell if my SEO provider is actually doing anything to help my business?
- Am I in danger of being penalized?
- How can I avoid getting ripped off by a SEO pretender...again?!?
- How much do I need to spend on SEO for profitable results?
We Provide Answers and ROI Driven Results
You need a SEO professional who takes the time to understand your needs, your budget, your competitors and what you need to do to compete-before they take your money.
You need someone who can help you determine the right SEO strategy for your business. You need a partner who will provide realistic expectations, but actually has the knowledge and expertise to help you dominate your market.
If you have a limited budget, you need someone who will shoot you straight, tell you what you can do now and help you find other options if competitive SEO is not the right strategy for your business.
You need someone to help you grow your business with profitable SEO efforts.
Our Process for Your Custom Solutions
Business & Web Presence Analysis
The first step to SEO is understanding where you are now vs. where you are trying to go. We do an in depth analysis of your business goals, current state of your marketing efforts, your target market, and your web presence. We ask you questions you may or may not have thought of before that are vital to your success, such as:
- Do you have internal resources to contribute to your SEO?
- What is your cost per acquisition goal?
- Who are your ideal clients?
- What makes you better than and different from your competitors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your current web presence?
One of the best things about SEO is that the investment required is market driven: How much you stand to profit from SEO usually determines the amount of resources you need to succeed. In order to understand how much effort needs to be put into your campaign, we do a deep dive into those competitors standing between you and your goals.
For example: Ranking number one on Google for "violin repair in Denver" is significantly easier than ranking number one for "best iPhone app developer" nationwide.
Once we understand the resources and efforts your competitors are making to succeed, we can begin to discover how we can help you out do them.
Strategy and Implementation
Once we understand where you are, where you need to be, and who is in your way we begin to develop the strategy for helping you reach your goals. You have choices at this stage as to how much you want to invest in your success:
- Do you just need to improve your current presence so your referrals can find you more easily?
- Can you afford to be aggressive to achieve world domination?
- Is there something in-between that will be effective and help you grow your business?
We pride ourselves on transparency. We provide a clear statement of work, report on all of our work and the leads and sales generated by our efforts.