On-Site SEO That Attracts Your Target Customers
(Details, Schedule and Registration Below)
The best part about on-site SEO is that YOU oversee it and are in complete control of it. Even so, there are no perfectly optimized websites. Because of this, a well optimized site can give you a competitive advantage, and make your off-site SEO efforts much more effective.
- But where should you start?
- What should you prioritize?
- How can I overtake my competitors?
- What techniques actually work to help my site rank AND convert better, providing more leads and sales?
- How can I drive more new traffic to my site right away with on-site SEO?
- In this 2-part series, we will show what is working to rank websites in competitive markets, and which strategies will significantly improve your Rankings AND User Experience
The trainer and consultants at Stratex have over 12 years of experience teaching SEO, over 20 years of SEO experience.
On-Site SEO Workshops
On-Site SEO Part One:
Converging User Experience and SEO
- User Experience and SEO
- Above the Fold
- Components Pages
- Home Page
- Interior Pages
- Landing Pages
- Quantity of Content Needed on Page
- Site Architecture
- Keyword Mapping
- Internal Linking
On-Site SEO Part Two: Technical SEO
- SEO Friendly Website Platforms
- Site Speed Optimization
- URL Structure
- Title Tags
- Heading Tags
- Site Markup
- Photos and Graphics
- Social Integration
- Local Integration
- Language Markup